How does Comm5 Voyager SCC determine setpoint?
When getting a thumbwheel reading, the ReliaTel makes that value the Cooling Setpoint and applies the SCC deadband (difference between the Default Occupied Cooling and Occupied Heating Setpoints) to come up with the Heating Setpoint. The ReliaTel mandates at least a 2F deadband between setpoints.
Other Question/Problem/Cause Statements:
- How does Comm5 Voyager SCC determine setpoint?
- setpoints are 4 degrees off from what the thumbwheel says
- ReliaTel temperature setpoint
- How does LCI-R determine active setpoint?
- active setpoint is not the same as thumbwheel setting
- TRACKER BMTK
- Tracker BMTK
- Voyager/Precedent LCI-R
Original wave: wave19094
Document Identifier: DOC-89962
Document Identifier: 89962
Please sign in to leave a comment.